There are some BIG changes in the works for our training and we’re excited to be able to share them with you! We have enlisted the help of a new Learning Management System that will take our training program to the next level and improve your overall training experience.
As your agencies continue to grow and evolve, there is a demand for customized and self-paced training that is easily accessible not only for our principle agents but sub-producers, CSRs and internal staff.
In the first phase of our roll out will be available 07/24/2019! We will have training courses designed for learning the basic of insurance and everything you need to know to get up and running with EZLynx. Perfect for new hires!
The second phase of our roll out coming later this year will be centered around the 5 Pillars. Phase two is designed for existing agencies to take their business to the next level in 2020 through best business practices, marketing and analytics.
In addition to a new look and feel of the PGI Agents website, you may notice:
- A Learner Dashboard that gives you a high-level look at what matters most to you, including your individual profile, course listings, in progress training, notifications, and much more.
- The Social Learner feature allows users to engage with each other by sending friend requests and direct messages to other people in our organization.
- New Training Courses automatically available to each user that includes videos, downloadable reference material and quizzes to test your knowledge!
- You have the ability to rate and add a review to training courses through comment sections on each page.
And that’s just a small portion of what you can expect from our new Premier Learning Center.
HOW TO ACCESS THE LEARNING CENTER?
Login into www.pgiagents.com using your existing credentials. *If you do not know your login information, use your email address as the username and select “forgot password” and follow the prompt. Login on top right.
Sub-producers, please contact your principle agent for access to their login. Limited users are available for agencies currently.
On the right-side column, you will see a new dropdown menu for your Learner Dashboard.
- Activity- See your progress on courses, lessons, topics and quiz results
- Profile- Customize your profile by changing the profile picture and cover photo
- Notifications- Stay up to date on activity happening in your profile
- Messages- Send direct messages to other users in our organization
- Friends- Find friends within our organization
- Forum- Access the PGI Forum
- Courses- Access your Training Courses
- Settings- Set your email address and make changes to your password.
Take some time to get familiar with the new Premier Learning Center. This is just Phase One and we want to hear your feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments. Stay tuned for updates, training webinars and much more to come!