As we turn the page from Q1 to Q2 in this new decade, we have spoken to many of you, provided you with informational business resources and support, and tried to keep you up to date on all the government programs to assist you and your commercial clients. For many agencies, business is as busy as ever. Others are seeing a modest slowdown – more so in main street commercial, much of which has been shut down across the country. Please know that Premier continues to be here for you - 100% in service to you! Also, note we have now included our staff directory in EZLYNX for your ease as well at https://www.pgiagents.com/contact-us/
- For those up you who have had some white space open on your staff’s calendar, please see attached the screenshot of the April training calendar, at www.PGIAgents.com. The Training Calendar and the Personal Lines Learning Management Center (under “Profile”, also at www.PGIAgents.com) is packed with training opportunities for PL, CL, and Commissions, etc.
- BE SURE TO REGISTER for the informational unveiling of Premier’s NEW 2020 Digital Marketing Toolkit! Our own Kelsey Oglesbee will be giving you an informational tour on Monday showing you why Digital has never been more important than today and the new and discounted Phase 1 offering from Premier! It is SO IMPORTANT NOW TO BE CONNECTED TO YOUR POLICYHOLDERS & to REACH OUT TO THEM. Digital helps you to do that. Find all the information to register in the attachment.
- Around the corner this week look for:
· The 1st part of 3 in a series of bulletins from Shawn pertaining to How to Improve Your Agency Loss Ratios with your key carriers.
· An updated PGI Agency Bulletin from Areli pertaining to AGENCY BILL RULES and a REMINDER of the Premier Agency Owners Accountability for premiums for all agency bill business earned premiums.
· We’ll close out this week with updated information on Premier Profit Sharing and resource we have on the subject of HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR “BOTTOM LINE & EBITA for AGENCY COMPENSATION & OPERATIONS, from Rex.
Weekly, we will continue to provide you with updates on additional Premier agency initiative rollouts in April and any other important information in these dynamic times.
To Your Success & Your Safety,
Rex, Young, and Shawn
Attachment #3- Digital Marketing Webinar
Rex Hickling, President
Cell: (303) 818-6218
600 17th St. Suite 1425N
Denver, CO 80202