Premier Agency Owners – Happy 2020 to You!
Young, Shawn, and I are VERY bullish on 2020 and this exciting new decade! Together, we had a very solid 2019. We are proud to have the very best agency owners in the business! And also proud to have an internal support team of staff and managers that are relentless in constantly improving to bring you the very best in tools you can use. Now it is time to get moving on all the things we talked about as we turned the corner last year. Time to put them into action! Time to raise the bar to a whole new level!
Nearly 400 of you began your own 2020 business preparation by attending the Premier 2020 Vision Conference in October, 2019. There you attended breakouts on a myriad of cutting edge topics with best practices to better prepare you to slay the competition in 2020 and bring increased value to your agency & policyholders.
Fear not if you did not attend, as we are bringing you that information AND MORE through a series of initiatives in 2020.
Please see the initiative calendar schedule below & go to www.PGIAgents.com for bi-weekly updates to Premier initiative rollouts & details.
Know this - www.PGIAgents.com is your dedicated and Exclusive and Proprietary & Confidential Premier Agency Growth and Profit Resource Center!
We are especially excited this year about 4 key areas:
- Helping you to find, train, develop, and retain Talented P&C Licensed Personnel,
- Increasing PL & CL NB Growth & Retention via Digital Marketing, Outreach, & Agency Level Account-Rounding,
- a Complete Re-engineering & Optional Approach to Commercial Lines, we call “Commercial NOW”, that can earn you $ for doing very little,
- And Presenting You with a New PGI Exclusive API Agency Analytics Dashboard and Industry/Carrier Benchmarks, all to Increase your Net Margin & Better Your Loss Ratios.
Helping YOU to Optimize Your Opportunities, Stay Compliant, and Assisting YOU to Proactively Mitigate Your Business Pain Points, is nothing short of Job #1 at Premier Group Insurance!
“Scientia est Potentia” - To Your Success in 2020 & Beyond!
Rex, Young, and Shawn.
- Areli’s team launched Q Commissions Phase 1 to positive reviews – making commission reconciliation easier for you. More to come!
- Shawn and Kelsey have released Quick Start videos on a myriad of subjects. Be sure you view them at www.PGIAgents.com. They are a starting point…
- Cassie’s PL Training Dept has grown deeper roots in the Learning Management System at PGI Agents.com where nearly 2000 courses have been taken by you! More to come!
- Q1 Training calendar and Agency Planning is underway as well in all 5 Pillars – Lead Gen, Sales, Retention, Agency Operations, and Carrier Relations
February 2020 (New Training Calendar each month)
- 2/6 Multi-Cultural Initiative Pilot in CO (Young & Rex)
- 2/13 State of the State & Initiative Calendar on (updated bi-weekly and Updated Contact Listing) at www.PGIAgents.com
- 2/20 Agency Planning Continued through Q1; Schedule 1:1 time w Rex or Shawn at RexH@PGIAgents.com or ShawnW@PGIAgents.com
- 2/27 New Agency Analytics Dashboard (Chris), 2019 Profit Sharing Update (Rex), 2020 Extra Compensation Update (Shawn); NW Coop launch (Kelsey)
- 2/27 Agent Accountabilities & Best Practices Checklist Overview (Rex), How to Improve Your Top Carrier’s Loss Ratios (Shawn)
March 2020 (more dates posted at www.PGIAgents.com)
- 3/5 Rev Your Engines - Ready Set GO on March 1! Premier’s 2020 Trip Contest Announcement! (Rex)
- 3/5 Premier Agency Staff Posting Website and & Personnel Primer – how to Find, Train, and Keep Talent! (Rex)
- 3/12 Digital Marketing Module w fee schedule well below outside vendors (Kelsey and an alliance 3rd party partner)
- 3/19 Commercial Now Phase 1 launches, with New Proprietary Appetite Tool, and New CL Primer (Johanna & Chris)
- 3/26 Enhanced & Expanded Premier website w Landing Pages for Each Agency w SEO to drive business to you! (Chris & Kelsey)
- PGI Roadshows;
- Premier’s New Surplus Lines Program;
- Value Based Sales Training – for both PL & CL;
- Agency Operations & EBITA – How to be in the Top Quartile of Agencies in the U.S.!
- CO Pilot - Premier’s All NEW fee based Service Center Agency Vacation coverage for sole proprietor agencies who’s clients are all in EZLYNX and non-cash paying.
How to login to protected website content on PGIAgents.Com:
1.Input your email address.
2.Click Reset Password.
3.Navigate to your email inbox.
4.Open the "Password Reset" email.
5.Click Reset My Password
6.Create a new password for your account.
7.Click Reset My Password.
If you still are unable to locate your password reset email. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PREMIER GROUP INSURANCE
600 17th Street Ste. 1425N | Denver, CO 80202